Art Changes Lives
Peace of Paper is a non-profit organization that provides materials for creative expression to children and adults in Bucks County, Pennsylvania in need of support in times of distress, including unstable housing situations, poverty, and/or following violence and trauma. Creative expression is a powerful tool for processing life and bringing light to the unspeakable. Art transforms. And you can help.
Will you please help by donating any new art supplies listed below or by contributing monetarily so that these supplies may be purchased? We will distribute gift-bagged kits through local non-profit service providers.
Each Creative Care Kit includes:
- One 24-count box of crayons.
- One 8.5” x 11” sketchbook or drawing tablet. No loose paper please.
Per teen or adult:
- One writing tool. (Preferably, a fine-tip pen or marker that can be used for writing and drawing.)
- One set of multi-color markers. (Your choice of quantity and type.)
- One journal or sketchbook. (Any color or type. Preferably, no larger than 8.5” x11”.)
Each kit costs approximately $10 to $20 for children and $30 and up for teens and adults.
FOUR WAYS TO DONATE
When donating, please specify if you would like your first name included on a kit notecard.
1. Send Creative Care Kit supplies or check payable to Peace of Paper to:
Peace of Paper
c/o Jo Freehand
P.O. Box 811 Langhorne, PA 19047
2. Click this image below to donate via PayPal.
Your generous donation in any amount is deeply appreciated.
Questions or comments? Please don’t hesitate to reach out:
Founder of Peace of Paper