Art Journaling For Teens Ages 13-20
Workshop Dates: 3 Saturdays, May 4th, 11th, and 18th
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Fee: $135, includes blank journal and art supplies.
Location: Workshop will be held in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
Space is limited to 6.
Art Journaling is like creating a private blog except for three major differences:
- A computer is not required.
- You may have to wash paint off your hands after art journaling.
- If you sustain the practice of documenting your life in this fun, funky, and colorful way, by the time you’re in your forties you could, potentially, have stacks and stacks of decorated and bound pages to look back on.
Would you like to explore this creative practice in a pressure-free environment? Please consider this your personal invitation. It would be an honor to have you with us.
Art experience is not required. There are no mistakes in art journaling, only creative opportunities and plenty of them. What you create in this workshop is for you alone. Sharing of work is welcome, but not mandatory.
During this four-week workshop you will:
- Start a personal art journal.
- Have a chance to play with a variety of art materials including: acrylic paint, watercolors, pastel oil sticks, glazing medium, drawing pencils, pens, markers, rubber stamps, stencils, and handmade papers.
- Paint. Print. Stamp. Collage.
- Create page backgrounds.
- Learn decorative hand-lettering.
- Build-up layers.
- Receive prompts for page inspiration.
- Learn how to continue an art-journaling practice on your own.
- Puts no expectations on you.
- Can help wth conflict resolution.
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety.
- Is all about the process not the finished product.
- Is not about perfection.
- Is a great place to record emotions, dreams, goals, and memories.
- Can inspire larger projects.
- Reduces overwhelm by being a safe container for your thoughts, feelings, and ideas.
- Is a great place to experiment with different techniques.
Art Journaling helps you become more YOU!
- Use the form below to reserve your spot. I will confirm your reservation, location and directions.
- At that point, a $35 non-refundable deposit is required via cash, check, or PayPal.
To register and/or for any questions: